Hello Radio…

July 30th, 2010

We’re stoked to announce that ONNA has received their first spin on a major radio station! Which track you may ask? How about ALL OF THEM!

Recently, a new series has been added to the ‘Ace & TJ‘ morning show entitled ‘Give the Band a Break‘ in which unsigned artists submit their material to the radio show to be played on air.

In most cases, one song from the selected artist is played and listeners call in to critique and vote to either ‘Crank it’ or ‘Yank it!’

In the case of ONNA, Ace & TJ were kind enough to make an exception and let significant portions of each song be broadcast across live air. Don’t believe us? Just listen for yourself.

Posted by admin | 6 Comments »

6 Responses to “Hello Radio…”

1. Michael says:

I heard your music on 95.1 (Ace&TJ Show) a few days ago. I thought you guys were awesome! I hope this experience will help your career. You deserve it!

Michael

2. Kimberly P says:

Loved the song they played!

3. heather says:

I am super glad they played your music. You guys are an ultra talented band and very streamlined to fit perfectly in the current music industry. I expect we’ll be hearing more from you soon. I sooo should have been a music critic or record producer! I’d have signed you guys a long time ago! Good luck with everything. I’m adding your site to my favorites! Very talented!

4. Daphne says:

Wow! I really like the new sound. Hope this is a great break! Love ya Matt & Katie

5. Dwayne says:

Very happy for you guys…the exposure is well-deserved!!! Good stuff.

6. Jeremiah says:

VERY VERY PROUD OF YOU GUYS!!!!!! Hope it works out were you guys are going to the next level. I will be standing in line when that happens i am counting on it. ROCK ON GUYS!!!!

P.S. need another show in Hickory.